Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

First Wedding on My Own

I have been shooting weddings since 2006 with the fabulous and wonderful Amy Carroll. I started off as her assistant. At some point during that summer, I advanced to becoming Amy's 2nd shooter. We have traveled all over Michigan doing numerous weddings together ... loving every second of it. This past weekend however, my skills were put to the test. My cousin Steve married the love of his life, Melissa. I wasn't there to shoot the entire wedding, however ... I did have an opportunity to get a few candids and also take Steve and Melissa out to get some geat photos. The setting couldn't have been more beautiful ... I only wish I had another lens to capture some wider angles ... chalk that up to a huge lesson learned ... never leave home without camera and at least 3 lenses in hand. lol Below is a sampling of the fabulous and fun shots. Congratulations Steve and Melissa!!!



















No comments: