Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Trash The Dress



Recently a long time friend of the family asked if I'd be interested in photographing a Trash the Dress session for her. Um ... can I say YES! Being that I was a bit nervous to do this on my own having never done one before, I asked the fabulous and wonderful Amy Carroll to go along with me, she was very excited to join us!

Amy and I had so much fun with Courtney ... she was up for pretty much anything. Amy and I joked about a certain spot being a fab place to tourch a dress ... IF we were ever going to tourch a dress. Courtney shrugged her shoulders and responded, "As long as we have something for me to change into."

Even though we didn't tourch the dress, we had fun trashing it!















Typically you don't hope for rain during a photo shoot, however ... with gray skies and sprinkles, we were hoping for a downpour. We had the umbrella to protect the cameras but since it didn't actually rain much, Courtney got to play around with the umbrella and have fun.















We had so much fun Courtney, you totally rocked it out!

4 comments:

lil' Miss Cupcake said...

I LOVE the fountain pictures!! What a great idea for a trash the dress session!!

Anonymous said...

I met you when Amy and Jen had their last photog class. I have to say these are sick! You ROCKED them and your friend court should be excited for these. Congrats on finally going out on your own. Best of LUCK! I know you will do awesome.

Amy Carroll said...

Courtney was amazing and I am loving your shots Angie! Nice work :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.