Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Olivia

Imagine driving up north a bit, viewing all the beautiful colors of autumn and having your destination be a beautiful, blue eyed, baby girl. Well, that pretty much sums up my evening yesterday. So much fun!! Olivia celebrated her 1st birthday last Friday and of course needed some pictures to document this fabulous milestone in her life.

When I first arrived, little Olivia was still napping so in hopes of waking her and having her not be so upset about it ... mom gave her a bath. You can tell by this face she has great love for her bath!!



After bathtime ... it was outside for playtime! Olivia and I had much fun playing peek-a-boo. She'd hide behind her brand new stroller and I'd hide behind the camera.


Look at that little tongue ... such a cutie.


After crawling around on the cement for a minute, Olivia realized it didn't feel so great on the knees. She still managed to figure out a way to get around.


Livia wasn't thrilled about going back in the house for a little outfit change, but we had to at least get a few of her in our cute little ladybug Halloween costume!!


Then it was back outside for more playtime in the leaves. Check out those blue eyes ... beautiful!




I had so much fun hangin' out with you all yesterday. And good luck with that garage project ...:-) I hope you enjoy your preview!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blue eyed girl. She is so pretty. I love the pink colorful dress.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Angie! They are beautiful I can't wait to see them all.

Sherri Kaye said...

Angie,

I have left you a blogger award on my site. Please go check it out. I enjoy your site and visit it daily.

Have a great day,
Sherri
(sherrikphotography.blogspot.com)

Unknown said...

AWWW miss livy lou!!! What a perfect little face :)