Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

March and April Session Special

Book your March or April Session now and recieve fabulous discounts!!

For a limited time ... if you book a March or April Session, you can save $50 off the normal price of $125! Meaning! You get your session and a DVD of all the images taken at your session for ONLY $75!!













Shoot me an email (zbchde@yahoo.com) or give me a call (616-308-8918) to set up your session time.

No comments: