Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wedding Fun ...

February is known for a lot of things National Heart Month, Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week, Black History Month and Valentines Day. Valentines Day is a day for chocolate hearts, flowers, fancy dinners or just quiet evenings at home with the ones (or special one) you love. In recognition of Valentines Day and all the other events that make February so special, I am going offer an amazing deal for your wedding day!

Book your 2009 wedding during the month of February and I will give you 20% off!! Fairly fabulous, right!! That means, you can get my 10 hour, $1,700 package for only $1,360 and my 5 hour, $900 package for just $720!!

Continuing scrolling down to see more images from recent weddings with Amy from Amy Carroll Photography.











If you have any questions, give me a call (616)308-8918 or shoot me and email zbchde@yahoo.com.

No comments: