Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Skater-Boy

An empty lot + a skateboard + my son = fabulously fun pictures! Well, fabulously fun for him ... me on the other hand, I just hid behind the camera pretending I didn't see him making 2 and 3 feet jumps!! I had to stop him when he wanted to try this 4+ foot drop ... didn't want to spend my Friday in the ER! He assured me it would all be fine, "he knew what he was doing" but um ... yeah ... we've all heard that before!






1 comment:

Lisa said...

First, HOLY SMOKES, Nick is huge, when did he get so old??
Second, these are great pictures Angie, you are a great photographer and I am jealous, lol!!