Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dodging the Rain - Family Session

Last Saturday Andrea and I were a little nervous as we were driving downtown with the looming rain clouds and the sprinkles that were coming down I have to say! However, we decided to be brave and tough it out just to see what we could get. I have to say, I am glad that we did. After about 5 minutes of shooting, we did get a little wet but quickly jumped under a building over hang to wait for the rain to pass ... it did and we were left with beatuiful skies to finish out the shoot.

Oh, and for my August Brides ... Andrea is also a photographer! So this is the lovely face you will be seeing the day of your wedding since she has excitedly expected the fun-filled task of being my 2nd shooter!





1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hey I know those people!! lol
They look great!!