Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Faith in Action- Banner of Christ


Sunday morning many of individuals of Banner of Christ Church gathered for the 2nd Faith in Action day. We went out into the community and did various activies.

The family below contacted a retirement home and brought flowers to patients. The exitement on these kids faces shined through. They were so pround to be reaching out and helping to bring smiles to faces of those who could use a smile. The family could not describe the joy they seen on the residents faces after recieving their flowers.

This is just one of the groups that were out offering services to those in need.






We also had crews out walking the streets picking up garbage that was on the side of the road. It amazes me how much they picked up ... many garbage bags full of garbage that was just thrown out to lay on the roadside.

The fixer-upppers


They it was back to church for updates, worship and food!



No comments: