Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Noah's 1st Grade Field Trip - Post Family Farms

Last Friday my son and his class visited Post Family Farms in Hudsonville for a little field trip. Even though the sky was dark and gray, the rain held off for our entire visit. Best part of the day ... DONUTS!! Post Family Farms have THE BEST donuts ever!!!






2 comments:

STurnerhealth said...

Angie you are a talented photographer. I particularly like the black and white shot of the three children's backs...and the little girl kissing the kitten.

Lisa said...

holy smokes Noah is getting big and his hair long!! WOW