Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Olivia - 2 years old!

Yesterday I was so excited to be doing Olivia's 2 year old pictures! Last year I photographed Olivia for her 1 year session so it was great seeing how much she grew!! Olivia is actually the beautiful little blue-eyed baby in my header! She still has those amazing blue eyes. Only now, she has little blond, beautiful curls to go with them. We had much fun running around and playing in the leaves during her session. Although, people must have wondered what I was doing when I walked through Family Fare after the session pulling leaves out of the hood on my jacket..:-)






Shhhh ... she's in her thoughtful spot.


No comments: