Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Brandi's Senior Session


Thank You Mother Nature! We had just enough breaks in the rain last night for me to drive out to Rockford and have a fabulous Senior Session with Brani. She was undecided where to go for her session and in the end, decided to just have it in her backyard. Surrounded by the woods, we just walked and grabbed a few shots here and there. Despite Brandi's dislike of pictures and cameras, she was quite the natural model behind the lens.

When Brandi went in for a quick color change, this sweet little kitty decided to come and check out what I was doing ... I loved this cat!







I had a great time meeting you and your dad Brandi! I hope you enjoy your preview and good luck with those college choices!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to see the rest! Looking great. Love the one of the cat :) Brandi really enjoyed you. Thanks for making it a good experience.

Chris