Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

William and Sandy


About a month ago, Keith started doing some painting and drywall work for William, that's when I met him. I super enjoyed talking to William the first second I met him. After Keith finished up his work there, I was actually sad I wouldn't be hearing about how he was doing anymore. So, today I was delighted to photograph William and his wife Sandy! Sandy currently resides in Florida while William stays in Michigan until his fast approaching retirement date. However, Sandy and William are fairly use to a long distant relationship ... that's how thier's started.


While talking with the two of them, I learned how they met. They were doing e-harmony before e-harmony was even thought of! Sandy lived in South Dakota and William in Michigan. They had mutual friends and began talking by phone. They talked for 8 months before he schedule a 2 week vacation to met her in person for the first time.


At the end of the 2 weeks ... he asked her to marry him. She agreed under one condition ... there would be NO divorce, maybe murder but no divorce. lol Totally made me smile.



19 years later ... they are so obviously still in love. They can't look at each other without smiling and laughing. After watching them together ... I think it goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway ... if you have someone you can smile and laugh with, without even having to say a word, you have someone you might want to hang onto.

Sandy and William ... you two are awesome! I hope you enjoy your preview!

No comments: