Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mindy, John and 2 beautiful girls!

I started my day yesterday taking pictures of 2 adorable little boys and ended the day playing with 2 beautiful little girls! I have to say it was a great day. These girls were just such cutie pies. They did so good with the posed pictures I had to reward them! What could be better than getting to throw a bunch of leaves at daddy!!







And of course I had to grab a few pictures of this adorable family member!!

No comments: