Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Patrick, Kristen and 2 adorable boys!!

This morning I met up with Patrick and Kristen along with their 2 adorable little boys. We had a beautiful sunshiney morning which made for a fabulous picture day!! I have to say, picking a few pictures to post to the blog was fairly difficult, this family is just beautiful.


This ones for you Carter! Carter was very excited to see the picture of him running really fast!

Check out the dimples on this boy!

I warned everyone ... these boys are flippin' adorable!






Hope you guys enjoy your preview!!

No comments: