Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pumpkins & horses - Fun, Fall, Fabulousness!

Although I'm a not a fan of cold weather, I have to admit, I do love fall. It is nearly impossible to look around and not see all God's beautiful art work surrounding us. Last night, I make a spur of the moment decision to pack up the family and go out to enjoy it a little. We heading up to Fruit Ridge Hayrides where we took a beautiful ride through the cornfields and woods on a horse drawn wagon.


After a bit, we were dropped off in a very extensive pumpkin patch where the kids had their pick of hundreds of pumpkins. They had a difficult time picking but after soon found the perfect ones!



Before leaving, we had to make a quick stop by the petting area. I'm not 100% sure but I think I might have enjoyed this more than the kids.

No comments: