Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Welcome Baby Charlotte

Charlotte Ann came into the world on Sept. 5th, 2012. Since this was a schedule c-section, Ashly wanted it schedule for Sept. 6th. Her grandfather birthday was Dec. 6th and she wanted Charlotte and her grandfather to share the same day .. .. he passed away last year. Well, the doctors couldn't grant Ashley this wish so the 5th it was. Well, I think grandpa gave Ashley a gift from heaven ... Charlotte was born at 9:06 am. A beautiful, healthy 8 pound 5 ounce baby girl. Ashley and Brian lost 2 babies before Charlotte was born. Having lost babies myself, I could relate to the pure joy and happiness they must have been feeling upon seeing their beautiful baby girl.
Big brother Nathan was a bit confused as to how baby Charlie was no longer in mamas belly. He was somewhat curious at first, but after hearing baby cry ... he was much happier playing with his cars.

No comments: