Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

GOYA Friday

In the beginning of summer, 2007, Amy and I were so excited. We deemed every Friday "GOYA" Friday. GOYA Friday meant we pulled ourself away from the computers, got off out behinds, and went out to find fabulous and fun things to take pictures of. Well, June 6, 2008 was the first opportunity we actually had to do that. We decided to go to some little fields and desserted dirt roads to try and get some fun pictures of each other. Well ... since we are typically behind the camera, it was a bit wierd for both of us being in front of it. However, we made the best of it and had fun.








I asked her to be fierce ... she did a pretty good job I think!







This is typically how Amy looks ... hiden behind a camera 90% of the time.






2 comments:

Amy Carroll said...

I think I just died a little! I hate looking at pictures of myself!

Régis said...

I've just stumbled in your blog and i was very impressed by the fotos's!!

Yes...the models helped a lot :), but i realy liked the colors, the light - realy balanced e fun to whatch.

By the way, amy - you migth hate looking at you, but i´ve got the honest, nobody else did :)

Thank you
Régis