Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Horse adventure ..

Last weekend Amy and I shot Garen and Matts wedding up in Travese City at a beautiful vinard. On our way home, Amy decided to take back roads. We love just going out exploring to see what we can find. As we were driving I spotted these beautiful horses. All I had to say was ... "Amy, white horse in a field." She slammed on the brakes, we grabbed our cameras and went running down the dirt road in our flip flops.



I wish that my kids would stand there and pose for me as nicely as these horses did.

1 comment:

Amy Carroll said...

Loved those horses!! :) Love the pictures.