Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Noah!!

It is sooo hard for me to believe BUT ... Noah turns 7 today! My two youngest share August birthdays, only 9 days apart so this is always an emotional month. Of course it is so awesome watching them grow and seeing how they change but it also means they are growing up, they can't stay babies forever I suppose. On Sunday we asked Alyssa and Noah what they wanted to do for a fun family activity to celebrate their birthdays and it was an overwhelming BEACH decision. Here is Noah being a little "show off" (in his words).



One, two, three ... JUMP!


That ground comes soon! He also gets a little bit of drama from um ... his dad, really, it's his dad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like the first pic, it is Noah to a T. He looks mischevious, yet studly all at the same time!! Must take after Dan, lol!!