Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Brianna and Becca

A little while ago one of my Youth Group Middle School girls contacted me about taking some fun pictures of her and her friend Becca. She was telling me about the fabulous woods and meadows behind her house and of course I was in love with the idea! I mean really, taking pictures while walking through beautiful nature trails ... almost heavenly! The girls and I had so much fun just walking around and being silly.

But first ... Brianna aunt's cute little dog, you know if there is a dog, a picture will be taken! lol





No comments: