Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Years

I know, I know ... My Happy New Year wishes are a little late but better late than never I suppose.

To bring in the New Year, a few friends and I decided to make a trip to Chicago. Orginally, we figured we'd go downtown and have a little fun. However, in the end, we ended up staying at the hotel the entire night where a huge party was happening. As I was walking down the hallway, all I could smell was fabulous food smells. Finally, I couldn't take it any longer. I knew my nose would not fail me so I followed it to the amazing smells, knocked on someone's door (the door was ajared a little) and asked what was making my belly talk? The ladies quickly responded, "We have foods, LOTS OF IT, come make a plate!" Um ... ok, twist my arm a little! I filled my plate with fried chicken goodness, rice, pasta and other amazing little yums. Thanks Girls ... you totally rock!!


Here are the ladies husbands, standing outside, smokin' cigars and waiting to bring in the New Year.


Some more party animals that we ran into and made friends with. I even let one of the girls here use my camera to take a picture of me. However ... you won't be seeing that here. It was almost midnight at that point and make-up and hair had about had enough at that point...:-)


Woo Hoo .... Happy New Year!!



What better way to bring in the New Year than with a New Year Kiss!?!?

No comments: