Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Professional Education Services



Last week Thursday, I shot a coorporate luncheon for Professional Education Services. Ok, granted ... coorporate shoot ... it doesn't make for a super exciting picture blog post, however, I had to post anyway. Amy and I have been shooting events for this family since 2006 when Dan's oldest daughter got married. Before the luncheon started, Dan and I were talking ... small chit chat really. I informed him my oldest daughter would be 16 next month!! That's when he told me I needed to hire him because of all the help him and his company (Professional Education Services) could do for us in preparing for collage. It all sounded so unbelievable and amazing I had to share it with all of you! If you have any kids high school age who are started to think about that college experience and you are wondering how in the world you are going to pay for it all, you should totally check out their website!!

No comments: