Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby B!

On Dec. 28th, 2008, Beiaja (I know I spelled it wrong so we will just call her Baby B.) celebrated her 2nd birthday. I was excited to be involved capturing it all on camera.

Baby B woke up from her nap and was instantly greeted by grandma and balloons! So much fun!!


A little overwhelmed by all the people after just waking up, Baby B decided to try and sneak away up the stairs for a bit.



Although, she didn't stay away from the party long ... with the surprise of PRESENTS she quickly returned!



And of course ... what's a birthday party without birthday cake!! Now that I think about it, I never got a bite of that birthday cake. Baby B sure seemed to enjoy it though! Happy Birthday Baby B!!


On a side note ... some of you may have heard a few weeks ago on the news about the solider who passed away during a training exercise, Moneeka. Baby B is Moneeka's daughter. It has been a tough few weeks for this family and I am sure there will be many more tough days, weeks and years that lay ahead. Please say an extra prayer for this family ... they sure can use it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a doll!! Happy Birthday Baby B!! We will be praying for your family!! Our hearts are with you.