Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Family Fun

Friday evening I drove down to Portage and meet up with a fabulous family to do a little family session. From what I was hearing, the family was long overdue for a family session! Thankfully, the rain stayed north during our session and we were able to make it through. My drive home was a different story. I was lucky enough to drive right through the storms that come through on Friday evening. I do love storms but not so much driving in them! That's a little scary!






I was warned at the beginning of this session that one of the sisters was a blinker and that the little baby Marissa didn't love to look at cameras. During the entire session, I was shaking my keys while taking pictures to get Marissas attention focused on me and the camera. At one point during this little walking pose, I set my keys down ... Marissa noticed that right away and was on a mission to get those keys!!


This here was a requested pictures from the brothers. I thought it was just to cute!

I had a great time working with you all! Hope you enjoy your preview!

No comments: