Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Samantha's Senior Shoot

I didn't know whether to call this post Samantha's Senior Shoot or the Blue-eyed Blog ... Seriously, You will understand when you see the pictures! Anyway, today I was very excited for this shoot. I am excited for all my shoots but this one is sort of near and dear to my heart. I have known Samantha this since was born! She was almost like my first child ... it is so crazy (and exciting) that she is going to be a Senior this year. It is so strange to see her as the beautiful young lady she is now ...





Sam and her boyfriend Adam...







Um ... yea ... Can you tell they are related? Sam and her mom Chris ... Crazy and I have been friends since I was like 14 and since I am only 24 (seriously, lol) that is like 10 years. Ha

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I am glad you said her mom's name. The minute I saw the first picture I knew she had to be your friends daughter, they look so much alike!! I couldn't remember Chris' name for the life of me though. She is gorgeous and so are the photos!!