Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lissette, Dave & Baby Bump

This morning I had a beautiful, sunny drive down to Kalamazoo to meet with Lissette & Dave. Everyone knows my love for pupper dogs so when I was greeted at the door by their fabulous little (well not so little) pupper dog I just knew it was going to be a wonderful shoot!! Lissette has that wonderful pregnancy glow ... she looked beautiful. Dave has a great sense of humor and added much fun to the shot.

Isn't she just beautiful ...




Lissette and Dave are both nurses so of course, when Dave went to rest his head on the baby bump, he first had to check babies position and make sure all was well. Very cute....:-)









Congratulations Lissette and Dave ... I hope you enjoy your preview!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa said...

Great pics, Ang