Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Celebrating Spring


A couple weeks ago Jamie contacted me to have some family pictures done. Of course, I am always excited to grab my camera and have some fun snapping pictures, capturing the love within a family. I have to honestly admit though, when hearing Jamie had a 7 year old, 4 year old and 2 year old ... I thought to myself, this could be a challenging sessions. Oh my goodness, I was so far off. These kiddo's were perfect! I loved them...:-)
Here's 4 yr old Corbin, Jamie let him know I have sent this picture on to Thomas and Thomas LOVES it...:-)

And how about this blue-eyed beauty queen! She was so cute wanting to hold my hand while walking down the street.


And below we have Miss. B ... at least that's what she said people sometimes call her...:-) With the poses this girl was coming up with I see modeling in her future.


And little Corbin had to get a picture of just his mom, how cute!



Jamie - Hope you enjoy your preview! I truly enjoyed the shoot ... your kiddo's are so sweet!!

No comments: