Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Michael and Leasa - May 22, 2010


Michael and Leasa were married on a beautiful spring afternoon! The day started off fairly crazy. I got a phone call at 10:30am asking if I could help Leasa with her hair since the stylist was not so fabulous. Um ... I've NEVER claimed to be a stylist but I did what I could. After rushing through the getting ready process, we headed up to Michaels grandparents in Rockford where final touches and a few tears were shed before the ceremony began.






The ceremony, despite the late start, couldn't have been more beautiful! Michaels grandparents have the most amazingly beautiful garden in front of their georgous yard in Rockford.



And the minister they had did such a beautiful job. Leasa has two beautiful girls. The minister including them in a ring giving ceremony. Very touching!!


Sealed with a kiss!













Congratulations again Michael and Leasa! I hope you know what you are getting yourself into Michael...:-) I can say that, Leasa is my sister ... I know her ALL to well.

No comments: