Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Family Session - Pentwater

This past Tuesday I had a lovely drive up to the fabulous town of Pentwater. I was hoping to make a fun family day of it but schedules didn't work out. However, I did met the Retish Family who were vacationing there from all over the U.S.

Take a good look at the crew below, one of them just could be the next Tony Hawk.



Hope you all enjoy the rest of your vacation and enjoy your preview.

No comments: