Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Lissette, Dave and Baby

Today I traveled down to Kalamazoo where I got to meet the new addition to Lissette and Daves family. I took Lissette's maturity pictures back in February and was so excited to meet the little guy. Of course, during our session, we couldn't leave Stewy out ... he is kinda a camera hog but I was ok with it...:-) I kinda love dogs.

We actually re-enacted a shot I did at the maturity session ... only this time instead of a cute baby bump, we had a cute baby!




Sleep tight little one ... sorry for waking you ... hope you were able to go back to dreamland quickly after I left and took that scary camera out of your face.

No comments: