Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Lauren - Senior Session!

I talked with Mary, Laurens mom a few weeks ago about doing Lauren's senior session. When we were discussing what location we should go to, Mary suggested her friends house. Mary tried to describe to me what it was like there and I admit it sounded fabulous but I didn't know just how fabulous it was going to be. I mean seriously ... a 130 yr old house, completely restored, gorgous landscaping, and even a goat!! I was so in awe of it all I commented to Mary that the lighting and background was amazing ... Mary asked but what about the pictures? LOL ... I just had to laugh and say, "Hmmm, they are ok." Hope you and Lauren think they are more than ok and you enjoy your preview!

Lauren is a Water Polo player so of course we had to get a few pictures by the pool.




No comments: