Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Jill and Scott - Married!

Saturday I was delighted to spend a few hours with Jill and Scott on their wedding day! Jill and Scott were married in Saugatuck at the fabulous Felt Mansion. The mansion itself was amazing, the grounds were beautiful and when you add a fabulous looking couple to the mix, WOW is about the only word I have.

This picture here describes Scott the entire day!







If you search the Felt Mansion, it is said to be one of the most haunted places in Michigan so my question is ... a simple glare on the camera lens or something more?? :-)





This was a very funny ... Jill and Scott did a little newly-wed game during the reception, it got tons of laughs from everyone!

The Thursday before before the wedding was the adorable little flowers girls one year birthday. And Jills brothers birthday was actually the same day as the wedding. Jill and Scott are so thoughtful, even with all the wedding planning they wanted to be sure to recognize their special days as well.


Congratulations again!!!

No comments: