Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Courtney and Kiddo's!

I met up with Courtney and her kiddo's last night. We had tenitively scheduled a family shoot for this week sometime, just like every year and thought we had better get it in yesterday, before these crazy winds and rain. We could not have ordered a more perfect evening for a family photo session. Perfect weather, adorable kids and a great location ... it doesn't get much better.


I couldn't believe Courtney when I seen her ... this chicky poo is looking like one hot mama!!

And seriously .. do they get any cuter??

This one here made my job easy, he picked all his photo spot locations and did a FABULOUS job with it!!

And the twins ...

From Diva to ...

Tomboy in 3.2 seconds...

What a princess we have here ... I can't get enough of those blue eyes!

Do you see how excited these boys were to see me ... they love me!

No comments: