Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Monday, November 1, 2010

3 Kiddo's, woods and chickens!

Saturday afternoon I drove up to Cedar Springs for a fabulous shoot in the woods. Not only were there 3 adorable kiddos, there were chickens. I have to say the chickens were a little shy and liked to hide but the kids had a great time trying to find them!

This little cutie pie here is just like her Aunt Shannon (my cousin). Shannon, as a child, was often referred to as a little ham ... Kayleigh is just like her. It was impossible to get a candid shot of this child, it was like she sensed the camera pointed in her direction and posed instantly.


The reasoning for this shoot was because all of Shannon's nieces and nephews were in town last weekend and Shannon wanted pictures of all the kids together, well ... out of the few hundred pictures that were taken, this is one of the few with them all together. Trying to get a 5 year old, 1 year old and 1.5 year old sitting, together when there are woods to be explored ... I think we might have had better luck trying for world peace...:-)

Some may remember this little pumpkin from previous shoots. I have been taking Nathan's picture since he was 4 months old ... I gets more adorable and a bigger personality every time I see him!


This little handsome guy is my cousin Steve's boy ... This is the first time I have even met him since they don't live in town but what a cutie, I don't think he stops smiling!

No comments: