Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Class of 2011 - Alexis


I have to say, this session was very bittersweet for me. It is so exciting when I think my daughter is a senior, when I think about her future and all it holds for her ... however, to think of my daughter as a senior ... I just can't believe it. As I was taking her pictures memories, visions, thoughts of her as a child - baby ... they all ran through my mind. She's grown up so quickly into such a beautiful, smart young lady ... who thinks having her picture taken is worse than having a tooth pulled. lol



Of course, we had to grab a few with Alexis and Baloo.

No comments: