Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

6 Months - Baby Maxwell and Family

It is amazing to me how time flies! Before Dave and Catrina imaged having these two beautiful little kiddo's, I was at there wedding shooting as a 2nd shooter for Amy Carroll. Then, 2.5 years ago, again I was with Amy has she captured newborn memories of little Abby and now we have baby Max and he is already 6 months old! It is so fun to watch the love and happiness within a family grow!!



Max's big sister, Abby. She was my little princess for the day ... she did a marvelous job ... not only was she a beautiful little princess, she had all the diva-ness that goes along with being a 2.5 year old princess...:-)



As much as we tried, Max was much more interested in the Christmas tree than having his picture taken.


As you can see from Max's face, our little adventure outside into the frozen tundra didn't last long.


So it was back inside to the warm coziness of the nursery, he was much happier there.




It was great seeing you both again ... you have a beautiful family and I hope you enjoy your preview!!

No comments: