Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Dead Dog ...

So Great Pyrenees are not typically known for the willingness to cooperate. They can be somewhat stubborn and hardheaded. Not only are they stubborn and hardheaded, they are big and with Baloo's bigness comes clumsiness. He is awesome with your basic commands ... sit, stay, shake, etc. However, "dead dog" was something he just couldn't get, that is UNTIL tonight when I bribed him with a yummy in the tummy french fry!! I had to ask about 15 times and with each 15 times, he took his massive paw and slapped it on the ground as if to be playing "slap jack" while biting at the air but finally he gave it. And although this doesn't look like your typically dead dog pose, I'll take it!

He sat there waiting ever so patiently for his french fry until he couldn't take it any longer and had to slightly turn away.

No comments: