Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Welcome Lillianna Jade

Lillianna Jade was born yesterday, February 10th! She is a beautiful 6 pound, 7 ounce baby girl. I was so excited to meet her! Mama wasn't feeling great yesterday so I had to wait until today ... that was a WHOLE 24hrs before I could go and meet this little pumpkin and snap a few pictures. She's a beauty just little her mama.

Tristen, Paige and Baby Lillianna


Little Lillianna and her Great Grandma. Sorry Great Grandma, I know I told you I was just getting the baby but ... well, I lied. The two of you just looked so precious.

Let's just say there will be many, many pictures of this little princess!! Even pictures of people taking pictures ... that's when you know there are lots of camera's in the room.



Congratulations Tristen and Paige! Grandmas and Grandpas, Aunts and Uncles! She is beautiful and I am so excited to watch her grow with you all. I am SURE Kayleigh was have many, many things to teach her. :-)

No comments: