Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Spring Time Neighborhood Fun

One of our most favorite spring/summer time activities is bonfires!! Not only are the fabulously fun, um ... you get to eat smores too!! So, when we had a bit of good weather, we couldn't resist grabbing some firewood, marshmallows, crackers, chocolate and hanging out with our fabulous neighbors!

While Evan was very eager to make some smores for anyone and everyone that wanted them ...

Bri was much more interested in just hanging out with Baloo ... Baloo is sort of a neighborhood mascot around here. All the kids love him and he does not complain one bit about all the lovin!


Then of course you have Noah ... like mother like son. Noah was so involved in texting that I don't even think he had a clue what was going on around him.

It was a fabulous evening, with fabulous friends and fabulous food!

No comments: