Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Emerson - 3 Months, Jaida - 6 Years!


My two beautiful neices passing another milestone in life. When looking at these sweet, innocent faces I'd like to remind everyone about that old saying, "Looks can be decieving." lol I kid, a little ...

Ahhh ... Jaida following in her Aunt Angie's footsteps ... my little Diva. She was very much into posing and showing me what would look best for her "model photo shoot." lol



And my sweet baby Emerson. She is becoming so much more interactive and fun lately! Of course, as much as I tried I couldn't get one smile for the pictures but hey, she's cute enough no smiles were necessary.

Plus, she had this fabulously wonderful quilt made for her special by one of her mama's work friends. Perfect colors for spring!





No comments: