Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Collin - Class 0f 2012


This morning I meet Collin and his two sisters downtown for his senior session. I've done senior sessions before, but this was my first BOY senior session! Collin was awesome!! I could tell he wasn't thrilled about posing for the camera but he had a GREAT "I'm going to do just what you say so we can get it done quick" type attitude!










Congratulations on being a SENIOR this year Collin and I wish you all the best for your future!

Hope you enjoy your preview!

No comments: