Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Kristina and John - Married - Sept. 10th, 2011

John and Kristina were married at the Pinnacle Center right here in Hudsonville. As much as I love traveling, staying close to home is very nice as well. They had a beautiful day for an outside ceremony.

When meeing Kristina for our first consultation, I knew I was going to love her! A typically consulation lasts maybe 30 mins. Kristina and I kinda lost track of time and sat there talking for nearly 2 hours! She was so sweet and after spending an entire day with her, she is so real. Here is Kristina and one of her handsome little men.

Such a beautiful bride!

And of course ... like nearly every bride ... she had to get a sneak peek at who was walking up...:-)

And after a quick bow adjustment ... it was time!

Kristina and John had a beautiful ceremony with a very touching sand ceremony to include the boys. Loved it!

With a ring ...

and a kiss ....

Congratulations ... it is official! John was a little excited...:-)


Well ... we tried ... although, this little guy didn't quite understand the meaning of "stay in line" just yet...:-) He heard ok, go and he was off!

Oh yes ... here is the one the bridal party will loooove but very few others will actually understand! :-)

And now ... the stars of the show! My beautiful bride and handsome groom! Loved working with you both! In one word ... you guys are FABULOUS!




Ok ... so, John was lovin Kristina's ... well, the picture should explain it. So, this ones for you John...:-)

With a diming of the lights ... it was time to get those dancing shoes on. I have to say, I was very impressed by John's dancing abilities. Keith says you can tell he's from the city ... he's got a little soul in him...:-)



Father daughter dance ... Kristina's dad said as he was coming to the floor "This dad doesn't dance." I personally think he did a fine job!

And ... I say city or not ... this boy got his moves from his mama...:-)

It was a great day and a great celebration for two people who are so obviously in love! I wish you two the very, very best life has to offer!

Hope you enjoy your preview AND your time in Vegas! Just remember if you win big, my prices just doubled...:-)

1 comment:

ALaura said...

Love you guys so much. It was such a beautiful ceremony and reception. Great pics!! Such a beautiful bride :)