Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Baby Alexander - 2 Weeks old - And Family

One of the things I love most about photography is watching families grow! I met Catrina and Dave for the first time shooting their wedding with Amy Carroll, as Amy's second shooter back in 2007 (is that right Catrina?). Since that time, it was been so awesome watching them grow as a family ... meet the newest addition to the family, Alexander!

3.5 years ago, little Abby was born, I went with Amy to do HER newborn shoot!! Now, she is this little 3.5 year old with a big 'ole 3.5 year old personality! She totally cracked me up when daddy had to take her phone away because she wasn't listening, with the cutest little 3 year old voice and the drama within the voice of a 16 year old she said, "Daddy why, why did you take my phone, I neeeeeeed it."


Abby, Alex and Max. Adorable! Max is just the sweetest little thing, he met me at the door with a wave and a hug! To cute!!

I just thought this picture looked so peaceful; I figured with a house full of 3 children ... a 3 year old, 1 year old and new baby, Catrina and Dave would very much enjoy anything that brought even just a minute of peace..:-)




It was great meeting surprise number 3! He is just beautiful. Seriously, that cutie ALMOST makes me want another one ... almost...:-)

No comments: