Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Stephanie - Class of 2013

Wednesday I met up with Stephanie for a little Senior session fun! I was first introduced to Steph last year when shooting her brother, Collin's senior pictures. It was great seeing Stephanie again, only THIS time SHE's the Senior!
With crazy hot temperatures Wednesday, reaching 100 degrees in nearby areas, a beautiful session on the beach was perfect!
Hope you enjoy your preview Stephanie! Congratulations on being a SENIOR this year!!

No comments: