Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Baby Wade

So ... I had so much fun last night! I have great love for babies and since I am having no more (5 is enough!) I always love it when I get the opportunity to play with someone elses baby!! Often times though, when I do play with new little babies, it gets me thinking ... I have already had 5, what's 1 more? Seeing little Wade last night was one of those times. Towards the end of our shoot, he was kinda over it all and cuddled himself into his mama's chest ... I so remember those days!










3 comments:

Amy Carroll said...

I adore these pictures Angie! Nice work!

Anonymous said...

Nice work Angie, I love the one with him holding her ring!! Fabulous :)

Anonymous said...

What an adorable baby, and one more wouldn't hurt would it??? lol