Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick or Treat

Another year of trick or treating has come and gone. As always, it was loads of crazy fun. My kids were lucky enough to have the day off from school so the house was filled with excitement all day long. Not only did I have my 4 children here, my 2 little nieces were here for the day as well. Come about 5 at night ... things got real crazy! More and more people just showed up to go out with us ... here is the final count of children ...


My niece, Kayla


My little sister, Roni


My little Niece, Jaida


Daddy giving Noah the final touches.


Hope everyone had a happy, safe Halloween ...

No comments: