Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Lillianna - 4 Weeks Old

It is so hard to believe that Little Lilli is 4 weeks old already. For those that know me, you know I super love babies!! They are so sweet and innocent and beautiful and just plain cuddle-able. Last night I intruded on my neighbors ... my "excuse" was they needed some pictures of Lilli, but really it was just great seeing her again. She is a beautiful, beautiful little babers!!

Stretchy Time ...

Then, as much as I tried ... she was ready for sleepiness. I moved her around, put that "stupid" flower on her head (as her grandpa calls it), dressed her, undressed her but notta ... she wanted to sleep.




That is, until she decided she wanted some yums in her tum. Then daddy couldn't make that bottle fast enough ... Lilli was a little upset so when all else fails ... give her to grandma.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) soooo cutee