Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Kevin and Christy Married - July 23, 2011


Kevin and Christy were married in the beautiful town of South Haven this past weekend. As with most wedding days, the start to the day was a bit crazy but in the end, Christy and Kevin were married. They had a lovely ceremony, a super fun reception and were surrounded by loving friends and family! I was so happy to be a part of their special day and capture memories as they happened.











Congratulations Kevin and Christy ... the two of you are going to have an amazing life together. Hope your enjoy your preview and I can't wait for you to see the rest!!

No comments: