Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Kristina and Jon - Engaged!


This morning I headed out early, trying to beat the heat, for a fabulously wonderful engagement session with Kristina and Jon. These two are seriously a fun couple to just be around. I am so looking forward to their wedding in September!!

We weren't 100% on where to go so we decided the 6th Street Bridge would be an awesome spot with lots of great surroundings to play around and have fun with.








Congratulations you two, hope you enjoy your preview!

No comments: