Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Homecoming 2011 - My kids :-)


Last night was the Homecoming Dance. Most kids were preparing and talking about it all week. Of course, not my Nick. It was up and out the door Saturday afternoon to find a shirt, shoes and flowers. It was the first time Nick had ever given flowers to a girl...:-) As we were going over to pick her up, he says, "Mom, what do I say?" lol So cute! Of course, before Nick and Alyssa left, we had to grab a few pictures. It's crazy ... they both looked soooo grown up! I see them on nearly a daily basis in their jeans, t-shirts, hoodies, etc ... they look like normal teenage kids, not last night! They are like ... getting old!


















Nick and Sadie, my other kiddo's, stopped by to pick up Nick and Alyssa before the dance to go out to eat. Of course I had to grab a couple of them too! It isn't to often a mom gets to see 4 of her kids (biological and not) all dressed up at the same time!!






As great as you all look ... please stop growing up!! You are making me feel old!


No comments: